Data Analysis and Visualisation
We offer a range of GIS mapping and analysis services (See also our Mapping and Analysis page) to help map out places of risk and opportunity. Insights gleaned through comprehensive spatial analysis can assist in finding areas of service provision deficiency, in finding suitable (least impacting) areas for urban extensions and growth and in gaining insights into causations of deprivation.
- Suitability and constraints modelling
- Environmental modelling and risk assessments
- Socio-economic profiling
- Land-use suitability and allocation analysis
- Access, connectivity and network studies to key services
- Social infrastructure and community asset mapping and gap analysis