Participation and Engagement
We believe that the evidence needs to incorporate local knowledge. Each project is unique and therefore we employ different methods to engage the local residents and devise ways of making them part of the planning and design process. See also our Community Participation page.
- Undertaking stakeholder analysis/mapping
- Writing engagement and consultation strategies
- Designing and implementing community workshops, co-design workshops, consultation feedback sessions
- Community mapping / participatory mapping
- Consolidating workshop outcomes into action plans and strategies for implementation
- Communicating complex issues to stakeholder audiences through cartographic design and data visualisations